iAd highlighted in new Apple video
Apple has updated its iAd advertising site with a show-reel showcasing some of the early advertisement adopters. Of course the best of the best have been selected, and all of the campaigns featured look great. We've only seen a few here at TUAW, like the Nissan Leaf ad at pictured at right, but those were memorable.
Releasing this video is a good move on Apple's part, especially as iAd begins to launch internationally. It's an opportunity to show off some choice examples and gives a little reward to the program's early adopters.
Apple has recently increased iAd's international reach, announcing plans for Europe and Japan. A look at this highlight reel should help get those new advertisers and developers excited.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app