iOS 4.1 for Apple TV available now
The updates keep coming today, and now iOS
4.2.1 4.1 for Apple TV is available. This update supports the much-anticipated AirPlay feature in iOS 4.2, which allows compatible iOS devices running 4.2 stream content to the Apple TV. This is build 8C150 and can be found via your Apple TV's update feature or directly here.*
We've been waiting to test AirPlay ourselves and will have a review of the feature up soon. For now, grab the update, start playing around and plan how you'll be showing off your new toys this holiday season.
Update: Corrected the version number. The latest iOS for Apple TV lists itself as "Software Version 4.1."
*Note: If you grab the manual download, you'll need to use iTunes and option-click the update to push it to your Apple TV.
The updates keep coming today, and now iOS 4.2.1 4.1 for Apple TV is available. This update supports the much-anticipated AirPlay feature...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates