Kiwi 2 delivers groups and themes for Mac Twitter users
Just in case you haven't been happy with any of the seemingly countless Twitter clients for OS X, Kiwi 2 is here to offer you another one to try out. Full of new features like inline images, account grouping, gesture support for trackpads, and a themeable interface, Kiwi 2 is a pretty solid Twitter client that looks right at home on the Mac platform.
My favorite new feature I discovered when giving it a trial run? The ability to set rules to hide annoying tweets, which is something that should be built into any application designed to work with Twitter. I have been using Nambu on my Mac for months now, but it may have some competition in Kiwi 2 -- at least until the next cool Twitter client comes out.
Kiwi 2 is available in 2 flavors: a free version supported by ads and an ad-free one which costs US $9.95. Click Read More to check out video of Kiwi 2 in action.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter