Kiwi 2 delivers groups and themes for Mac Twitter users
Just in case you haven't been happy with any of the seemingly countless Twitter clients for OS X, Kiwi 2 is here to offer you another one to try out. Full of new features like inline images, account grouping, gesture support for trackpads, and a themeable interface, Kiwi 2 is a pretty solid Twitter client that looks right at home on the Mac platform.
My favorite new feature I discovered when giving it a trial run? The ability to set rules to hide annoying tweets, which is something that should be built into any application designed to work with Twitter. I have been using Nambu on my Mac for months now, but it may have some competition in Kiwi 2 -- at least until the next cool Twitter client comes out.
Kiwi 2 is available in 2 flavors: a free version supported by ads and an ad-free one which costs US $9.95. Click Read More to check out video of Kiwi 2 in action.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature