Mac developers: Win a free pass to 360|MacDev or save 25%
There's just a little over a week until 360|MacDev opens in Denver, Colorado. This new Mac development conference, which will be held December 10-11, 2010 at the Crowne Plaza Downtown hotel, features a number of speakers and sessions covering everything from turning iOS apps into Mac apps to everything you've ever wanted to know about CoreAudio.
Some of the speakers lined up for 360|MacDev include Jay "Saurik" Freeman, who will be talking about the upcoming Mac OS X Cydia; Josh Abernathy, speaking about how to make attractive UI elements for Mac OS X apps; Saul Mora, who will expound on MacRuby; and Justin Williams, with a talk on how to integrate social networking into Mac apps.
TUAW will be on hand both days of 360|MacDev, and we're planning some giveaways, interviews, and even a TUAW meetup. We've teamed up with 360Conferences to give two lucky Mac developers a free pass to 360|MacDev and all TUAW readers a 25% discount on your tickets.
For the discount, just go to the registration page and enter in the special code "MacDevTUAW" to take 25% off of your bill. And if you'd like to try for a free pass, just leave us a comment telling us what you'd like to learn at 360|MacDev. We'll pick two winners at random from the entries on Saturday, which will give you time to get your plane tickets and hotel reservations in order (not included).
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what you want to learn at 360|MacDev.
- The comment must be left before midnight on Friday, December 3, 2010, 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected. Both will receive one pass for 360|MacDev, valued at US$300.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update