TUAW TV Live: AirPrint, AirPlay, RapidWeaver, and more
It's nearly 5 PM ET, which means it's time for TUAW TV Live. This is the weekly livestreaming video show where me and a group of Apple geeks get together to chat about the latest news from Cupertino and beyond.
Today's show is all about what iOS 4.2 brought to the picture. I'll do some live demos of some of the features in action, and will have recorded video for other features that need an Apple TV to show off. I'll also be demoing RapidWeaver 5.0, which was released today. You can even enter to win a free license for RapidWeaver, valued at US$79.
How can you join in on the fun? From your Mac or PC, go to the next page by clicking the read more link at the bottom of this post, and you'll find a livestream viewer and a chat tool. The chat tool allows you to participate by asking questions or making comments.
If you're driving somewhere and would like to watch TUAW TV Live while you're stuck in traffic, please don't -- keep your eyes on the road! However, if someone else is doing the driving, you can watch the show on your iPhone by downloading the free Ustream Viewing Application.
We haven't neglected our iPad users, since you can tune in to TUAW TV Live on your iPad! That link will send you to a non-Flash page, although you won't have access to our chat tool. And one final note -- if the show has started and you're seeing a previously recorded show instead of the livestream, you can always pop on over to ustream.tv/tuaw to join the show in progress.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs