Radio Shack offers iPhone at big discount
The deal is this -- you can buy a 16GB iPhone 4 for just $149, which is $50 off the price that you'll find at Apple or AT&T stores, and much better than even picking one up at your local Walmart. That price, of course, requires a minimum 2-year commitment to an AT&T plan.
The 32GB iPhone 4 is similarly priced at $249, and an 8GB iPhone 3GS is an absolute steal at $49. In addition, if you have a working and non-damaged iPhone 3G, you can get a $75 trade-in credit. A 3GS will get you a whopping $125 trade-in.
You can only get this deal by walking into a Radio Shack location, and this is only good through Saturday, December 11. Grab that old 3GS and get movin' to "The Shack" before it's too late.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration