Yoomi and Duo create unique iPad game
Yoomi is a simple guessing game for three or four players. Each player receives a pile of colored chips, and the Duo is placed on the iPad's screen. The game begins when the iPad displays two pictures. One player selects a picture in secret, as the Duo hides their fingers, and the remaining players try to guess his/her choice by placing a chip on the Duo near the corresponding image.
Once all bets have been placed, the correct picture is revealed, and the Duo deposits the winning chips into the bank all on its own, using what we suspect is dark magic -- and batteries. The player who loses all of his/her chips first wins and receives the pot.
Best of all, no reading is required, so even the youngest members of the family can play. The Duo is being sold exclusively at Toys R Us for US$40, and is required to play Yoomi. You can watch a demo video on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature