Costco to stop selling Apple products
While Apple continues to line up 3rd-party retailers, discount chain Costco is bailing out. The Seattle Times reports that Costco will begin to phase out all Apple products, though a timeline was not given. The retailer has been selling iPods and pre-paid iTunes gift cards for years. However, Apple did not allow Costco to sell its products online. Nor did the store offer a significant discount on either. The Times reports that both partners "agreed to wind down." We can only assume that these issues contributed to the change.
If you've got "buy an iPod from Costco" on your holiday to-do list, you best hop to it. When the current stock is gone, it will be gone for good.
While Apple continues to line up 3rd-party retailers, discount chain Costco is bailing out. The Seattle Times reports that Costco will...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free