Parallels weirds us out with this Eminem/Avatar Mac parody
A warning: The video after the break is one of the weirdest things we've ever seen promoting the Mac OS. Sure, it's from Parallels, and sure, the virtualization software guys know how to sell a switch over to the Mac. But here they've chosen to do it in an extremely weird way, by creating a parody version of an Eminem song (that's still SFW, as far as we can tell), and combining it with some strange references to the movie Avatar.
We don't really get it (eventually, Steve Ballmer and Steve Jobs fight it out, and then there's some explosions?), but some of you might find it funny. Next time, Parallels, maybe choose just one parody and stick to that. This one is well done, but man it is just ... strange.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)