Microsoft Office 2011 update fixes bugs
An update for Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 (14.0.2) boasts improved reliability when accessing Office for Mac through third-party applications, a fix for problems with Microsoft's AutoUpdate program and improved stability for Outlook 2011.
The update is available now through MacUpdate, where we were tipped off about it, or it should eventually appear in the AutoUpdate.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)