Nano watchband includes bottle opener
Picture, if you will, the following. It's a hot summer day. You're hanging out doing some yard work with your iPod nano strapped to your wrist when you reach for a cold bottled beverage. That's when the moment of horror strikes: you have no bottle opener. You have nothing which with to pop open that wonderful refreshment. All you have is your iPod nano wristwatch.
Okay, that's probably not a common scene for most of us, but apparently the creators of the Richard Tracy nano watch strap have been there. This wristband for the iPod nano features a leather strap and laser-cut anodized steel adapter to hold the nano firmly in place. But since the steel adapter could be in any shape, really, they tooled it into the shape of a bottle opener. I guess if you're going to wear an iPod nano watch strap, a little extra versatility is a good thing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support