TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET -- EyeTV HD, one week with a MacBook Air, and more
Whenever I need to think of a topic for TUAW TV Live, I just look around my cluttered (or is it messy?) office, and I usually find inspiration.
Today's inspiration comes from a device that should have been reviewed long ago -- Elgato's EyeTV HD (US$199.95), a Mac-based DVR / Tuner that works with satellite and cable HD boxes. I'll have a full review of the EyeTV HD in the next few days, but viewers will get to see this device in action this afternoon.
I've also had the 11" MacBook Air for a week now, and I'll fill you in on the details as part of the show. The action all starts at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) here at TUAW.com. If you've never watched the show before, it combines live streaming video, taped segments and an interactive user chat for a fun-filled hour of rampant Apple fanboyism.
For complete instructions on how to watch the stream and join the chat, come back to TUAW a few minutes before 5 PM ET. See you then!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app