TUAW TV Live at 5 PM ET -- EyeTV HD, one week with a MacBook Air, and more
Whenever I need to think of a topic for TUAW TV Live, I just look around my cluttered (or is it messy?) office, and I usually find inspiration.
Today's inspiration comes from a device that should have been reviewed long ago -- Elgato's EyeTV HD (US$199.95), a Mac-based DVR / Tuner that works with satellite and cable HD boxes. I'll have a full review of the EyeTV HD in the next few days, but viewers will get to see this device in action this afternoon.
I've also had the 11" MacBook Air for a week now, and I'll fill you in on the details as part of the show. The action all starts at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT) here at TUAW.com. If you've never watched the show before, it combines live streaming video, taped segments and an interactive user chat for a fun-filled hour of rampant Apple fanboyism.
For complete instructions on how to watch the stream and join the chat, come back to TUAW a few minutes before 5 PM ET. See you then!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client