Get your giving sorted out with Gift Plan
Keeping track of all the holiday shopping and the various recipients of gifts among family and friends is a chore that's just crying out for an app. There are plenty of gift organizers on the App Store, but one of the newest and slickest is Glasshouse Apps' new release Gift Plan. This US$1.99 app gives you all the tools you'll need to manage your holiday, birthday or other occasion gift-giving.
Gift Plan lets you organize by date, shopping list or by recipient/occasion. Once you've added your likely gift recipients (from your contact list, Facebook birthday sync or manually), you can file away ideas for the next gift, likes/dislikes, and clothing sizes. You can also keep track of what you've already gotten for each person, to avoid repeat gifts.
You can filter your upcoming occasions by birthday, anniversary or holiday giving, just to keep from being overwhelmed by the prospect of all those presents. All this is wrapped up in a graceful and straightforward interface, which is just what you'd expect from the team that brought us The Early Edition, Barista and Cellar.
Happy holidays, and happy shopping!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature