Microsoft updates WP7 Connector for Mac with improved setup, bug fixes
Microsoft has released an update for Windows Phone 7 Connector, the still-in-beta OS X application that works with iPhoto and iTunes to allow you to sync your DRM-free multimedia with Microsoft's 'wares.
According to Pocket-lint, the latest release features a new setup process, the ability to manually retrieve files from your WP7 device, and it also allows you to sync device-purchased content back to your Mac. These new features are also joined by several bug fixes and can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
While no one at the TUAW HQ wishes a Windows phone on anyone, we are at least glad that Microsoft is committed to cross-platform interoperability.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station