Microsoft updates WP7 Connector for Mac with improved setup, bug fixes
Microsoft has released an update for Windows Phone 7 Connector, the still-in-beta OS X application that works with iPhoto and iTunes to allow you to sync your DRM-free multimedia with Microsoft's 'wares.
According to Pocket-lint, the latest release features a new setup process, the ability to manually retrieve files from your WP7 device, and it also allows you to sync device-purchased content back to your Mac. These new features are also joined by several bug fixes and can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
While no one at the TUAW HQ wishes a Windows phone on anyone, we are at least glad that Microsoft is committed to cross-platform interoperability.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)