TUAW's Holiday Gift Guide: Crafts with the kids
Welcome to the TUAW Holiday Gift Guide! We've sorted the treasure from the junk and are serving up suggestions to make your holiday gift-giving a little easier.
The best holiday helpers are often the ones you already have right at home. Here are some ideas for last minute creations that are fun to put together with your kids.
Whether they involve putting together an iPad Moose costume (made out of felt, popsicle sticks, and rubber bands) or building a holder for iAccessories, child-made gifts don't have to be perfect or usable in the long term. They just have to be made with love.
Here's a gallery to give you some ideas as a jumping-off point. But don't feel limited by what you see here. Macaroni, glitter glue, pipe cleaners and felt offer a range of expression unlimited except by imagination.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free