Mossberg says the iPad is the top 2010 product
Wall Street Journal tech journalist Walt Mossberg says the iPad is "amazing" and his favorite product of 2010. He added that "with the new iOS 4.2 operating system and its huge selection of apps, the iPad continues to stay ahead of the competition."
No arguments from here. Apple has redefined the tablet form factor, after years of talk about it from Microsoft, who has yet to really produce anything that has caught on with the public.
Mossberg also had some thoughts on the worst products of 2010. He cites the Dell Streak tablet as a failure that is "too big to be a phone, yet too small to be a tablet."
He also dissed Google TV as not being ready for prime time, suffering from a confusing user interface and a clumsy keyboard.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync