NoseDial lets you dial your iPhone with your nose
While you may get some rather odd looks from those around you, NoseDial is a pretty neat concept even if not a particularly smooth way to dial your phone. Available from the German iTunes App Store for a little bit over US$1.00, NoseDial could come in handy on those freezing cold walks to work -- or if you were a super-secret spy whose hands were otherwise tied up.
We've seen some interesting visual dialers and custom dialers before for the iPhone, but this is definitely the first we've seen designed with nose dialing in mind.
[via Gizmodo and Lifehacker]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad