NoseDial lets you dial your iPhone with your nose
While you may get some rather odd looks from those around you, NoseDial is a pretty neat concept even if not a particularly smooth way to dial your phone. Available from the German iTunes App Store for a little bit over US$1.00, NoseDial could come in handy on those freezing cold walks to work -- or if you were a super-secret spy whose hands were otherwise tied up.
We've seen some interesting visual dialers and custom dialers before for the iPhone, but this is definitely the first we've seen designed with nose dialing in mind.
[via Gizmodo and Lifehacker]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options