Apple launches 12 Days of Christmas promo for various European countries
Apple's 12 Days of Christmas promotion went live on December 26 for many countries in Europe. The annual promo sees Apple giving away free apps, songs, TV shows, films and music videos from the iTunes Store. Each free download is available for only 24 hours. Here are the countries the promo is running in:
France : http://www.itunes12joursdecadeaux.fr/
Germany : http://www.itunes12tagegeschenke.de/
Italy : http://www.itunes12giornidiregali.it/
Switzerland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.ch/
Ireland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.ie/
Spain : http://www.nuestros12diasderegalos.es/
Norway : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.no/
Austria : http://www.itunes12tagegeschenke.at/
Finland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.fi/
Sweden : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.se/
Luxembourg : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.lu/
In addition to the above websites, you can also track your country's promotions by downloading Apple's official iTunes 12 Days of Christmas app. The promotion runs until January 6, 2011.
Thanks to Richard P. for the list.
Apple's 12 Days of Christmas promotion went live on December 26 for many countries in Europe. The annual promo sees Apple giving away free...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free