Apple launches 12 Days of Christmas promo for various European countries
Apple's 12 Days of Christmas promotion went live on December 26 for many countries in Europe. The annual promo sees Apple giving away free apps, songs, TV shows, films and music videos from the iTunes Store. Each free download is available for only 24 hours. Here are the countries the promo is running in:
France : http://www.itunes12joursdecadeaux.fr/
Germany : http://www.itunes12tagegeschenke.de/
Italy : http://www.itunes12giornidiregali.it/
Switzerland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.ch/
Ireland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.ie/
Spain : http://www.nuestros12diasderegalos.es/
Norway : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.no/
Austria : http://www.itunes12tagegeschenke.at/
Finland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.fi/
Sweden : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.se/
Luxembourg : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.lu/
In addition to the above websites, you can also track your country's promotions by downloading Apple's official iTunes 12 Days of Christmas app. The promotion runs until January 6, 2011.
Thanks to Richard P. for the list.
Apple's 12 Days of Christmas promotion went live on December 26 for many countries in Europe. The annual promo sees Apple giving away free...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved