Apple launches 12 Days of Christmas promo for various European countries
Apple's 12 Days of Christmas promotion went live on December 26 for many countries in Europe. The annual promo sees Apple giving away free apps, songs, TV shows, films and music videos from the iTunes Store. Each free download is available for only 24 hours. Here are the countries the promo is running in:
France : http://www.itunes12joursdecadeaux.fr/
Germany : http://www.itunes12tagegeschenke.de/
Italy : http://www.itunes12giornidiregali.it/
Switzerland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.ch/
Ireland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.ie/
Spain : http://www.nuestros12diasderegalos.es/
Norway : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.no/
Austria : http://www.itunes12tagegeschenke.at/
Finland : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.fi/
Sweden : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.se/
Luxembourg : http://www.itunes12daysofchristmas.lu/
In addition to the above websites, you can also track your country's promotions by downloading Apple's official iTunes 12 Days of Christmas app. The promotion runs until January 6, 2011.
Thanks to Richard P. for the list.
Apple's 12 Days of Christmas promotion went live on December 26 for many countries in Europe. The annual promo sees Apple giving away free...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs