Talkcast tonight: Looking ahead to the Mac App Store
Happy 2011! With CES right around the corner, there are sure to be plenty of new product introductions, glossy gadgets and fun new tech toys -- but the biggest intro in Apple-land is the launch of the Mac App Store, coming in just a few days. We'll dive into the MAS and all the rest of the Mac news and notes on tonight's show, live at 10 PM Eastern.
Here's the master page to listen or join in on the show. To participate live on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client (just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 10 PM ET on Sunday), the embedded Facebook app or the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in.
To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (take advantage of your free cell phone weekend minutes if you like): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8. (That's a toll call, just so you know.)
If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac or your PC, you can connect via the free SJphone or X-Lite SIP clients or by using the TalkShoe client's ShoePhone tool; basic instructions are here.
We'll kick things off at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT this evening. See you there!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs