RapidWeaver giving users trouble, fix has been submitted
Fans of Realmac Software purchased RapidWeaver from the Mac App Store today, only to have trouble with the app. Fortunately, Realmac is aware of the issue and a fix is on the way.
Users took to Twitter to lodge their complaints. One customer wrote, "just bought [RapidWeaver 5] on the app store and I can't edit my RW4 project. The add page dialog is empty and I get missing plugin errors."
We spoke with Nik Fletcher, head of support and QA at Realmac, who assured us that it will be taken care of soon. "The fix is already in with Apple for approval," he said, "and it should be live later today via the [Mac App Store] update mechanism." Indeed, the app's official Twitter stream, which Nik calls "the best thing for people to keep an eye on," confirms this as well.
Sit tight, Rapidweaver users! You'll be back in business in no time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync