RapidWeaver giving users trouble, fix has been submitted
Fans of Realmac Software purchased RapidWeaver from the Mac App Store today, only to have trouble with the app. Fortunately, Realmac is aware of the issue and a fix is on the way.
Users took to Twitter to lodge their complaints. One customer wrote, "just bought [RapidWeaver 5] on the app store and I can't edit my RW4 project. The add page dialog is empty and I get missing plugin errors."
We spoke with Nik Fletcher, head of support and QA at Realmac, who assured us that it will be taken care of soon. "The fix is already in with Apple for approval," he said, "and it should be live later today via the [Mac App Store] update mechanism." Indeed, the app's official Twitter stream, which Nik calls "the best thing for people to keep an eye on," confirms this as well.
Sit tight, Rapidweaver users! You'll be back in business in no time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter