TUAW talks to T-Pain at CES ShowStoppers 2011
We stopped by the ShowStoppers event at CES 2011 this evening, a special event in the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas for a few CES exhibitors and select press, and there we found none other than the prince of Auto-Tune himself, rapper T-Pain. He was there shilling a brand new microphone gadget that will automatically Auto-Tune your voice, just like the iPhone app released a while back that bears his name.
T-Pain (can we just call him Mr. Pain?) tells us a little bit about the making of his app, and why he's brought the technology into the microphone. Plus, we got to meet T-Pain (and he wasn't even on a boat). But you should definitely try that I Am T-Pain app out -- it's pretty great. The microphone will be available this fall for US$39.99, so look for it in stores then. Shawwty!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app