TUAW talks to T-Pain at CES ShowStoppers 2011
We stopped by the ShowStoppers event at CES 2011 this evening, a special event in the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas for a few CES exhibitors and select press, and there we found none other than the prince of Auto-Tune himself, rapper T-Pain. He was there shilling a brand new microphone gadget that will automatically Auto-Tune your voice, just like the iPhone app released a while back that bears his name.
T-Pain (can we just call him Mr. Pain?) tells us a little bit about the making of his app, and why he's brought the technology into the microphone. Plus, we got to meet T-Pain (and he wasn't even on a boat). But you should definitely try that I Am T-Pain app out -- it's pretty great. The microphone will be available this fall for US$39.99, so look for it in stores then. Shawwty!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter