Hey, your iPhone's untied!
In the market for a shoe-phone? iShoes are funky little iPhone cases coming out of Asia that make your phone look like a tiny, somewhat flattened-out sneaker.
Recently available for purchase from Japan-based vendor Strapya, iShoes are made by Korean company Play Hello. These colorful cases seem to have been around since earlier this year, but surprisingly, without much foreign fanfare. Strapya is selling the iPhone 4 iShoes cases on site for 2380 yen (or about US$28), and the company will take orders from outside Japan. Cases are available in an assortment of colors: black, blue, orange, pink, red and white.
Play Hello has cases available for the iPhone 4 and 3GS, and even for the homegrown fave Samsung Galaxy S, though as far as I can see, the company doesn't ship internationally.
If you do want to convert your iPhone into a cute l'il shoe-phone, then this might be for you. I can't help but think, however, that somewhere Don Adams is yelling down at us that we're doing it wrong.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free