Hey, your iPhone's untied!
In the market for a shoe-phone? iShoes are funky little iPhone cases coming out of Asia that make your phone look like a tiny, somewhat flattened-out sneaker.
Recently available for purchase from Japan-based vendor Strapya, iShoes are made by Korean company Play Hello. These colorful cases seem to have been around since earlier this year, but surprisingly, without much foreign fanfare. Strapya is selling the iPhone 4 iShoes cases on site for 2380 yen (or about US$28), and the company will take orders from outside Japan. Cases are available in an assortment of colors: black, blue, orange, pink, red and white.
Play Hello has cases available for the iPhone 4 and 3GS, and even for the homegrown fave Samsung Galaxy S, though as far as I can see, the company doesn't ship internationally.
If you do want to convert your iPhone into a cute l'il shoe-phone, then this might be for you. I can't help but think, however, that somewhere Don Adams is yelling down at us that we're doing it wrong.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station