Case-Mate, Scosche announce Verizon iPhone cases will be available for debut
Would you buy a Verizon iPhone in February if not for the crippling fear of running it without a case? Apple moved the mute and volume buttons on the new iPhone just enough to render most existing cases useless, sending scratch-o-phobes into spasms of anxiety.
Fear not, for Case-Mate and Scosche have you "covered." Each company has announced its intentions to have cases ready for the Verizon iPhone on launch day. Case-Mate will have a full line-up ready, and you can sign up to receive up-to-the-second, patience-be-damned notification of when they become available.
Scosche will offer a black and white version of their kickBack series (shown above), which they promise to have ready "on or before" February 10. We suspect other manufacturers are developing their own solutions right now.
One interesting question is what Apple will do to its own Bumper line. Surely it would be ridiculous to offer two lines, one for AT&T and one for Verizon. Perhaps the hole on the side will just be widened in order to accommodate either. We'll know soon enough.
Would you buy a Verizon iPhone in February if not for the crippling fear of running it without a case? Apple moved the mute and volume...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free