Seen at CES: More iPhone cases and iPad keyboards than you'll ever need
When Apple debuted the iPad, they also offered their own keyboard and allowed Bluetooth keyboards to connect. Fast-forward nearly a year later, and at CES, there was no shortage of manufacturers from around the world offering up a range of keyboards. One had a trackpad, but no, it doesn't work on iPad. One used rubbery membrane keys with a soft but kinda not-so-great-for-typing feel.
Unfortunately, TUAW doesn't have the manpower to review all of these, but hit up the gallery for a walking tour of some of the cases and keyboards we saw at CES.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration