Seen at CES: More iPhone cases and iPad keyboards than you'll ever need
When Apple debuted the iPad, they also offered their own keyboard and allowed Bluetooth keyboards to connect. Fast-forward nearly a year later, and at CES, there was no shortage of manufacturers from around the world offering up a range of keyboards. One had a trackpad, but no, it doesn't work on iPad. One used rubbery membrane keys with a soft but kinda not-so-great-for-typing feel.
Unfortunately, TUAW doesn't have the manpower to review all of these, but hit up the gallery for a walking tour of some of the cases and keyboards we saw at CES.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options