Twitter for Mac lets you tweet from anywhere in Mac OS X
Here's a nifty feature of the recently-released Twitter for Mac. It adds a contextual menu option to Mac OS X 10.6.6 for super-easy tweeting. Just highlight a bit of text, right-click (or Control-click if that is your wont) and select "Tweet" from the contextual options. Twitter for Mac will produce a compose window with your selected text intact.
We've found that it works in Safari, Chrome, iCal, OmniFocus, TextMate ... pretty much any Cocoa app that supports contextual menus (but not Microsoft Office apps). It's certainly convenient, especially for those for whom copy-and-paste is just too much work. Check it out and enjoy contextual-tweeting.
Here's a nifty feature of the recently-released Twitter for Mac. It adds a contextual menu option to Mac OS X 10.6.6 for super-easy...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates