Apple releases updates for iDVD, MacBook Air
Apple has dropped two new updates that you'll see in Software Update right now (if indeed you have the specific components they're designed to update). iDVD is first -- it's now upgraded to version 7.1.1, and the upgrade improves overall stability, as well as compatibility when bringing in slideshows directly from iPhoto.
And the MacBook Air has nabbed a (very) Late 2010 Software Update, which supposedly fixes some issues with the system going to sleep. I'm not 100 percent sure this MacBook Air update is new (not only is it listed as a "Late 2010" update, but I don't have an Air to check on, and everyone on staff who does is currently liveblogging the earnings call), but there's an easy way to find out: run your own Software Update and see for yourself.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements