Apple releases updates for iDVD, MacBook Air
Apple has dropped two new updates that you'll see in Software Update right now (if indeed you have the specific components they're designed to update). iDVD is first -- it's now upgraded to version 7.1.1, and the upgrade improves overall stability, as well as compatibility when bringing in slideshows directly from iPhoto.
And the MacBook Air has nabbed a (very) Late 2010 Software Update, which supposedly fixes some issues with the system going to sleep. I'm not 100 percent sure this MacBook Air update is new (not only is it listed as a "Late 2010" update, but I don't have an Air to check on, and everyone on staff who does is currently liveblogging the earnings call), but there's an easy way to find out: run your own Software Update and see for yourself.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad