Apple releases updates for iDVD, MacBook Air
Apple has dropped two new updates that you'll see in Software Update right now (if indeed you have the specific components they're designed to update). iDVD is first -- it's now upgraded to version 7.1.1, and the upgrade improves overall stability, as well as compatibility when bringing in slideshows directly from iPhoto.
And the MacBook Air has nabbed a (very) Late 2010 Software Update, which supposedly fixes some issues with the system going to sleep. I'm not 100 percent sure this MacBook Air update is new (not only is it listed as a "Late 2010" update, but I don't have an Air to check on, and everyone on staff who does is currently liveblogging the earnings call), but there's an easy way to find out: run your own Software Update and see for yourself.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements