Ask TUAW video edition: Uninstalling Mac apps
Hey everyone, Ask TUAW has gone video to help you with all those questions you send in. Today we help Donna, who asks about removing installed apps from her Mac. Remember, you can leave us questions in the comments! The video is on the next page.
Mentioned in this video:
- Adobe uninstaller (included in CS installations), but you can also try the CS5 Cleaner Tool if you're having issues with the Creative Suite.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV