Liveblog of the Apple, Inc. 1Q 2011 earnings call
Welcome to TUAW's liveblog of Apple's 1st Fiscal Quarter earnings call. During the call, we'll deliver a play-by-play of the details of the financial report for the quarter ending December 31, 2010. We will also be taking your questions and comments during the call.
If you'd like to listen in on this very important financial call, Apple is making it available via QuickTime streaming audio at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq111 beginning at 5 PM ET sharp. The call will be available for your listening pleasure for two weeks after today's event; the liveblog transcript will be available right here.
TUAW staffers will be manning the liveblog starting at 4:50 PM ET; the call will begin about 10 minutes later.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter