Liveblog of the Apple, Inc. 1Q 2011 earnings call
Welcome to TUAW's liveblog of Apple's 1st Fiscal Quarter earnings call. During the call, we'll deliver a play-by-play of the details of the financial report for the quarter ending December 31, 2010. We will also be taking your questions and comments during the call.
If you'd like to listen in on this very important financial call, Apple is making it available via QuickTime streaming audio at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq111 beginning at 5 PM ET sharp. The call will be available for your listening pleasure for two weeks after today's event; the liveblog transcript will be available right here.
TUAW staffers will be manning the liveblog starting at 4:50 PM ET; the call will begin about 10 minutes later.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options