Liveblog of the Apple, Inc. 1Q 2011 earnings call
Welcome to TUAW's liveblog of Apple's 1st Fiscal Quarter earnings call. During the call, we'll deliver a play-by-play of the details of the financial report for the quarter ending December 31, 2010. We will also be taking your questions and comments during the call.
If you'd like to listen in on this very important financial call, Apple is making it available via QuickTime streaming audio at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq111 beginning at 5 PM ET sharp. The call will be available for your listening pleasure for two weeks after today's event; the liveblog transcript will be available right here.
TUAW staffers will be manning the liveblog starting at 4:50 PM ET; the call will begin about 10 minutes later.
Welcome to TUAW's liveblog of Apple's 1st Fiscal Quarter earnings call. During the call, we'll deliver a play-by-play of the details of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free