Apple TV clock mod makes up for the lack of an iPad clock
Do you have an old first-generation Apple TV lying around collecting dust? Would you like to turn it into something useful and attractive?
TUAW reader Antonio Worrall had purchased a second-generation Apple TV, and his old unit had gone to "join the choir invisible," so he decided to put the deceased box to good use. It was his first mod, and we think it looks pretty good. And of course, it makes up for the lack of a native clock app on the iPad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV