Noteshelf wants to give 10 TUAW readers a free license
In October, I had the pleasure of reviewing Noteshelf, a top-notch iPad app for taking handwritten notes. The app has gone through some revisions since that time, and developer Rama Krishna even took on my personal challenge of adding a baseball scorebook to the notebook pages available in Noteshelf.
The app now has a special zoom mode for making finger-writing more comfortable, iOS multitasking and printing, and a way to export your pages to an iPad photo album. One small but important addition is the ability to date-stamp individual notebook pages.
Fluid Tech would like to give 10 TUAW readers the chance to get a copy of this cool US$4.99 iPad app. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us what you'll use Noteshelf for.
- The comment must be left before Sunday, January 24, 2011 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a promo code good for one copy of Noteshelf, valued at $4.99.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Best of luck, and I can't wait to see what kind of comments we'll get as entries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app