Pixelmator grosses $1 million in Mac App Store after 20 days
After just 20 days in the Mac App Store, the Pixelmator team announced that it has grossed more than $1 million through sales. When the Mac App Store launched Jan. 6, the software was made available exclusively through it.
Pixelmator is currently the fourth top-grossing app in the Mac App Store. Only Pages, iPhoto and Aperture come in higher. Pixelmator is still on sale for US$29.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync