Macworld set-up time!
Who doesn't love set-up day?
Forklifts, crates and rolls of carpet for as far as the eye can see. Or to the edge of Moscone West, anyway. I'll grant you that it's not the most exciting part of the coverage we'll be bringing you this week, but if you're curious about what the Macworld show floor looks like the day before, here you go.
We're already meeting vendors with some interesting new products and some developers with some great new apps, so stay tuned (especially if you think this gallery is silly ... it can only get better, right?).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options