Netflix: Apple TV users are surpassing iPad users
Netflix released its quarterly earnings on Wednesday, and a note in the document indicated that, in just four months, the number of Netflix users streaming content through the Apple TV has surpassed those streaming through the iPad. The company doesn't speculate on why, but it's most likely because iPad users are liable to be doing something other than watching Netflix on the devices, but it also helps that more than a million of the new Apple TVs have been sold.
Netflix also said that the iPhone app has grown popular as well, but more people are using Netflix by far through laptops (both Windows and Mac), the PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
Netflix released its quarterly earnings on Wednesday, and a note in the document indicated that, in just four months, the number of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free