Final Xserve orders won't reach customers for two months
With the Xserve's end of life arriving in just three days, the Apple Store is listing both the Quad-Core and 8-Core Xserves as shipping in April. So, if you've been wondering whether or not to pull the trigger on an Xserve purchase, now is the time to do so.
160 GB, 1 TB and 2 TB drive modules will still be available until the end of the year. All three of these modules are shipping within a 24-hour period. For more guidance, check out Apple's transition document. Potential customers are being urged to consider the Mac mini server or Mac Pro with Snow Leopard Server instead of Xserve.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)