TUAW Talkcast: The post-Macworld Expo recap
The doors have closed, the carpet has been disposed of, the booths have been dismantled, and the TUAW team is, for the most part, back home from Macworld Expo 2011 in San Francisco. It seems like it was only yesterday that we were setting up Booth 1012 at Moscone West to prepare for the Expo (see photo at right).
It was an amazing and exhausting week, and for the TUAW blogging team, it was also a blast meeting literally hundreds of you who listen to the TUAW Talkcast each Sunday, watch TUAW TV Live on Wednesday or read the site every day.
Tonight at 10 PM ET (7 PM PT) we'll do a wrap-up of our favorite hardware, software, people and moments from Macworld Expo 2011. To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app or the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 PM EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cell phone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free