TUAW Talkcast: The post-Macworld Expo recap
The doors have closed, the carpet has been disposed of, the booths have been dismantled, and the TUAW team is, for the most part, back home from Macworld Expo 2011 in San Francisco. It seems like it was only yesterday that we were setting up Booth 1012 at Moscone West to prepare for the Expo (see photo at right).
It was an amazing and exhausting week, and for the TUAW blogging team, it was also a blast meeting literally hundreds of you who listen to the TUAW Talkcast each Sunday, watch TUAW TV Live on Wednesday or read the site every day.
Tonight at 10 PM ET (7 PM PT) we'll do a wrap-up of our favorite hardware, software, people and moments from Macworld Expo 2011. To participate on TalkShoe, you can use the browser-only client, the embedded Facebook app or the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for maximum fun, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the "TalkShoe Web" button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 PM EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (yay for free cell phone weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements