Macworld Expo 2011: The video roundup
At this year's Macworld Expo, team TUAW put the pedal to the metal: three full days of live-streamed interviews, product demos and plenty of special guests. We welcomed the main man of Expo, Paul Kent, and discovered iPad and iPhone apps we were eager to share. We chatted with journalists galore, CEOs aplenty -- and the occasional kissing bandit. All the video segments after day one are linked below; enjoy!
Read on for more...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app