Ask TUAW Video Edition: Syncing music with Android Phones
This week, another Matt asks how to sync his iTunes music and videos to his new Android-based phone. In the video we show two very simple to use applications that can accomplish the task.
Applications mentioned in this video:
- doubleTwist - free for wired sync, US$4.99 for wireless sync
- Salling Media Sync - $14.95 and available through the App Store
Remember, you can leave us questions in the comments! The video is on the next page.
This week, another Matt asks how to sync his iTunes music and videos to his new Android-based phone. In the video we show two very simple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update