Ask TUAW Video Edition: Syncing music with Android Phones
This week, another Matt asks how to sync his iTunes music and videos to his new Android-based phone. In the video we show two very simple to use applications that can accomplish the task.
Applications mentioned in this video:
- doubleTwist - free for wired sync, US$4.99 for wireless sync
- Salling Media Sync - $14.95 and available through the App Store
Remember, you can leave us questions in the comments! The video is on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter