Ask TUAW Video Edition: Syncing music with Android Phones
This week, another Matt asks how to sync his iTunes music and videos to his new Android-based phone. In the video we show two very simple to use applications that can accomplish the task.
Applications mentioned in this video:
- doubleTwist - free for wired sync, US$4.99 for wireless sync
- Salling Media Sync - $14.95 and available through the App Store
Remember, you can leave us questions in the comments! The video is on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options