Ask TUAW Video Edition: Syncing music with Android Phones
This week, another Matt asks how to sync his iTunes music and videos to his new Android-based phone. In the video we show two very simple to use applications that can accomplish the task.
Applications mentioned in this video:
- doubleTwist - free for wired sync, US$4.99 for wireless sync
- Salling Media Sync - $14.95 and available through the App Store
Remember, you can leave us questions in the comments! The video is on the next page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync