Ask TUAW Video Edition: Syncing music with Android Phones
This week, another Matt asks how to sync his iTunes music and videos to his new Android-based phone. In the video we show two very simple to use applications that can accomplish the task.
Applications mentioned in this video:
- doubleTwist - free for wired sync, US$4.99 for wireless sync
- Salling Media Sync - $14.95 and available through the App Store
Remember, you can leave us questions in the comments! The video is on the next page.
This week, another Matt asks how to sync his iTunes music and videos to his new Android-based phone. In the video we show two very simple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7