Ronald Reagan library adds 250 iPod touch tour guides
Ronald Reagan would have celebrated his 100th birthday this past week, and the Presidential Library that bears his name has been updated with a US$15 million renovation. The Library has a variety of new exhibits and new technology, including 180 video screens, two teleprompters, a green screen and 250 iPod touches. More than a static display, the iPod touches are your virtual tour guide through the library and museum.
The iPod touch provides an audio narrative of various exhibits throughout the building. Besides providing additional information about the museum, the iPod touch also lets you record video and take pictures of your experience. When the tour is over, these images and video clips are uploaded to a central server from which you can download your memories or share them with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync