iOS RSS reader NewsRack out now in Mac App Store
NewsRack, the popular iOS RSS feed reader, is now available for Mac OS X (10.6.6 or later) in the Mac App Store. The new version from omz:software offers syncing with Google Reader, drag and drop feed arrangement, tabbed browsing and thumbnail previews, just as any good feed reader should. It has been available on iOS devices for a while now (US$4.99), but the Mac version is now ready for download from the Mac App Store for $6.99.
There are numerous RSS feed readers already popular with OS X users that we have discussed here at TUAW, such as Reeder and NetNewsWire, and I myself am a Reeder fan on both my Mac and on my iPhone. Those of you still looking for that perfect reader might want to check out NewsRack, but I am not sure if I am willing to jump ship right now to a new app. However, it is always nice to have another solid option should I change my mind in the future.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync