Enter to win a copy of the Sparrow email client for Mac
Sparrow is an email client that dazzles with its simple interface and back-to-the-basics functionality, including drop dead easy navigation and time-saving shortcuts. Currently, the application supports Gmail with IMAP support expected in the next update. It's an excellent email client for an OS X user looking for something different.
To help you get startled with Sparrow, we have five free promo codes to giveaway to five lucky TUAW readers. The rules for the giveaway are located below. Best of luck to all who enter!
Want to win a copy of Sparrow?
Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment.
- The comment must be left before FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: Sparrow (Value: US$9.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature