Enter to win a copy of the Sparrow email client for Mac
Sparrow is an email client that dazzles with its simple interface and back-to-the-basics functionality, including drop dead easy navigation and time-saving shortcuts. Currently, the application supports Gmail with IMAP support expected in the next update. It's an excellent email client for an OS X user looking for something different.
To help you get startled with Sparrow, we have five free promo codes to giveaway to five lucky TUAW readers. The rules for the giveaway are located below. Best of luck to all who enter!
Want to win a copy of Sparrow?
Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment.
- The comment must be left before FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: Sparrow (Value: US$9.99).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Sparrow's popular email application made its official debut in the Mac App Store this week and hit the store with a bang. Within a few...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7