Get five free songs on iTunes with your American Express card
If you have an American Express card, the company wants to give you five songs on iTunes for free. Just hit up this URL and enter your card information (we double-checked -- it's an official deal, not a scam), and then whenever you buy five songs on iTunes with the same card, you'll get refunded the price. Nice bonus for the weekend, if you happen to be an AmEx card holder. It's also an interesting way to get you to use your AmEx for iTunes purchases.
If you've been meaning to pick up The Beatles ever since their music finally appeared on the store, now's your chance. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration