Pixelfari browser lets you surf like it's 1982
Not every app on your Mac has to be useful -- sometimes you just want to have a little retro fun. That's the idea behind Pixelfari, a free "pixely, 8-bitty" version of the Apple Safari web browser.
The browser was the brainchild of Neven Mrgan, who brought us The Incident, a game for iOS and Mac that is also an 8-bitter. What Pixelfari lacks in clarity and readability, it makes up for in laughs. It's especially humorous when those obnoxious Netflix pop-under ads show up in their 8-bit splendor...
[via Daring Fireball]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update