iFrogz iPhone 4 cases work with Verizon phones -- we're giving away four
No sooner had we heard about the minute differences in the design of the Verizon (CDMA) iPhone 4 than the TUAW inbox began filling up with news of cases that would work with both the original GSM/AT&T iPhone 4 and also with the Verizon models. Some of the first VZW-compatible iPhone 4 cases we've actually laid hands on come from iFrogz, one of the long-time iPhone accessory manufacturers.
To celebrate the release of both the Verizon iPhone 4 and the ability of the iFrogz cases to work with any iPhone 4, TUAW is giving away four of the protective beauties. What do we have on hand? From left to right in the image above:
- For the car fanatic, there's the US$19.99 SiliconeTreadz case. It's a 100 percent silicone case with a tire tread pattern, and is treated with anti-dust technology.
- For someone who likes a soft feel to their iPhone case, there's the $29.99 Luxe Original. It's a hard plastic case in gray and black with a soft-touch finish.
- For the person who wants a hard case with an attractive etched pattern, consider the $24.99 Soft Gloss Phase. It's clear and blue with a spiraling pattern of dots, and the Apple logo on the back of the iPhone 4 shines through.
- For protection and style, the $29.99 Swerve may be the case for you. It has a nice sleek exterior and a colorful (powder blue to dark blue) hard plastic insert for two layers of protection.
For our giveaway, all you need to do is leave us a comment with your choice of one of these four cool iFrogz cases, and you'll have a chance to win (no guarantee that you'll get the one you want, but we'll try to accommodate your wishes).
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, leave a comment telling us your choice of one of the four iFrogz cases listed in this post.
- The comment must be left before Monday, February 21, 2011 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Four winners will be selected and will receive an iFrogz iPhone 4 case (value listed in the post).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature