Los Angeles Apple stores offering exclusive headphones this NBA All-Star weekend
If you're around Los Angeles and need some new headphones this weekend, your local Apple Store has a deal for you. To celebrate the NBA All-Star Game, Skullcandy is selling its NBA All-Star Aviator headphones in Apple Stores exclusively, this weekend only. At $180 they're not cheap, but they are some serious premium headphones.
If you're the kind of person who likes owning exclusive gear, and you were planning on picking up a nice pair of headphones anyway, they're yours to hunt down and buy... unless you're an NBA All-Star player, in which case Skullcandy is giving you a set already, personalized with your own signature and jersey number. Most of us aren't NBA All-Stars, so everyone else will have to head out to the mall. If you do pick up one of these this weekend, let us know how it goes. This seems like a weird deal for Apple to host officially, considering the small potential audience.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync