Flickery is on the Mac App Store, and you can win a free copy
We've mentioned Flickery a couple of times, and I've been using it for over a year now as my desktop client for Flickr. Developer Matthias Gansrigler has added quite a few new features since the last time we covered it, and the performance has increased significantly.
Now that Flickery is available in the Mac App Store (US$23.99), that's going to be the exclusive outlet for new customers. Updates for current users will still be delivered outside of the App Store, though.
If you're a Flickr user, I'd recommend taking a look at Flickery. In fact, we have three Mac App Store promo codes for it to hand out to our readers. If you're in the market for a slick way to access and upload your photos and videos, browse and download your friends' and explore all of Flickr, leave a comment on this post, and we'll announce the winners in about a week.
Here are the rules and a link to the legal statement:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment on this post.
- The comment must be left before Sunday, February 27, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: Mac App Store promo code for Flickery (US$23.99 value).
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved