Seas0nPass for Mac now supports untethered AppleTV jailbreak
The folks over at FireCore LLC announced today that their Seas0nPass had been updated to include an untethered jailbreak for the AppleTV 4.1.1 (iOS 4.2.1). Currently it is only for Mac, but a Windows version "will be available soon."
The FireCore folks credit the Chronic Dev Team for the jailbreak, and they added that the beta 3 version of aTV Flash (black) is compatible with Seas0nPass, GreenPois0n and Pwnage Tool. Full details can be found at the FireCore blog.
Seas0nPass is available for the low, low price of free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV