Seas0nPass for Mac now supports untethered AppleTV jailbreak
The folks over at FireCore LLC announced today that their Seas0nPass had been updated to include an untethered jailbreak for the AppleTV 4.1.1 (iOS 4.2.1). Currently it is only for Mac, but a Windows version "will be available soon."
The FireCore folks credit the Chronic Dev Team for the jailbreak, and they added that the beta 3 version of aTV Flash (black) is compatible with Seas0nPass, GreenPois0n and Pwnage Tool. Full details can be found at the FireCore blog.
Seas0nPass is available for the low, low price of free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options