Bad kitty: Sticky mouse issue demonstrated in Lion
Over the day we've been hearing about bugs in the developer preview of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, mostly with third-party services like Dropbox (no sync, no menu bar icon), Evernote, the 1Password Safari plug-in, Textual crashes, etc. But here's a little video demonstrating an acute case of "sticky mouse" -- not what you want in your shiny new OS, I should think.
Video on the next page, but what it shows is that clicking on an item in the new operating system can cause it to become stuck to your mouse. Luckily, Apple has a few more months of grooming before this cat is actually out of the cage.
Over the day we've been hearing about bugs in the developer preview of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, mostly with third-party services like Dropbox...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update