Bad kitty: Sticky mouse issue demonstrated in Lion
Over the day we've been hearing about bugs in the developer preview of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, mostly with third-party services like Dropbox (no sync, no menu bar icon), Evernote, the 1Password Safari plug-in, Textual crashes, etc. But here's a little video demonstrating an acute case of "sticky mouse" -- not what you want in your shiny new OS, I should think.
Video on the next page, but what it shows is that clicking on an item in the new operating system can cause it to become stuck to your mouse. Luckily, Apple has a few more months of grooming before this cat is actually out of the cage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)