Bad kitty: Sticky mouse issue demonstrated in Lion
Over the day we've been hearing about bugs in the developer preview of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, mostly with third-party services like Dropbox (no sync, no menu bar icon), Evernote, the 1Password Safari plug-in, Textual crashes, etc. But here's a little video demonstrating an acute case of "sticky mouse" -- not what you want in your shiny new OS, I should think.
Video on the next page, but what it shows is that clicking on an item in the new operating system can cause it to become stuck to your mouse. Luckily, Apple has a few more months of grooming before this cat is actually out of the cage.
Over the day we've been hearing about bugs in the developer preview of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, mostly with third-party services like Dropbox...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free