iPod nano updated, control music using Sleep/Wake button
The iPod nano software has been updated to allow users to control their music with the Sleep/Wake button. Specifically, there are two options: you can set the Sleep/Wake button to either skip to the next track or pause/play the current track with a double-click. Once the update is installed, you'll find the option by tapping Settings, then Music and finally Sleep/Wake button.
Additionally, this update will let you turn the nano off completely. To do so, simply hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds. Note that if you turn the nano back on within 5 minutes, it will remember the most recent playlist and what was playing. What a smart little device.
You'll find the the update by connecting your iPod nano to iTunes. Have fun!
The iPod nano software has been updated to allow users to control their music with the Sleep/Wake button. Specifically, there are two...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs