Win a year of basic service from YouMail, the voicemail replacement service
I reviewed YouMail last week, and now we've got 10 codes to give away allowing you access to the basic features of the voicemail replacement service. By replacement, I mean YouMail supercedes your current voicemail system (provided by your carrier), and extends the ability to check your voicemails on your iPad, iPod touch or the web. As I mentioned in my review, there are other features as well, like human-powered translation.
These codes will unlock one year of the US$8.99/month "basic" service, which includes 50 transcriptions each month, storage of 5,000 messages (are you really getting that many in a year?), extended greeting times and YouMail's Privacy Guard service. To enter, let us know your funniest voicemail gretting (created by you or someone else). Good luck!
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us the funniest voicemail greeting you've ever heard.
- The comment must be left before MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2011, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: One year of Basic YouMail service (Value: US$108)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter