Apple announces Smart Covers for iPad
After the lackluster reception to the original Apple iPad case, a new product called Smart Covers was introduced alongside the iPad 2 today.
The case will come in five colors in both polyurethane and leather -- the poly costing $39 and the leather $69. The cover is more like a cover flap that leaves the back of the iPad exposed. It's held on by magnets, which are said to help auto-align the cover with the iPad. It has a microfiber lining that will clean the screen.
The cover will wake the iPad when you peel it back, and put it back to sleep when you close it.
After the lackluster reception to the original Apple iPad case, a new product called Smart Covers was introduced alongside the iPad 2...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements