Apple announces Smart Covers for iPad
After the lackluster reception to the original Apple iPad case, a new product called Smart Covers was introduced alongside the iPad 2 today.
The case will come in five colors in both polyurethane and leather -- the poly costing $39 and the leather $69. The cover is more like a cover flap that leaves the back of the iPad exposed. It's held on by magnets, which are said to help auto-align the cover with the iPad. It has a microfiber lining that will clean the screen.
The cover will wake the iPad when you peel it back, and put it back to sleep when you close it.
After the lackluster reception to the original Apple iPad case, a new product called Smart Covers was introduced alongside the iPad 2...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free